Filling machines play an indispensable role in many companies' production lines in sectors like food and beverage, chemicals, cosmetics, pharmaceuticals, etc. However, choosing a filling machine that meets your production needs is never easy. This article will provide step-by-step guidance on how to optimally purchase a filling machine for your business.
Learn about common filling machine types on the market
There are various filling machine types on the current market, suitable for different purposes and production scales. Some popular filling machine types include:
- Vacuum filling machine: Works based on vacuum pressure to suck liquids into containers. This type operates smoothly with low foaming, suitable for high-viscosity liquids. However, the filling speed is slow and investment costs are high.
- Centrifugal filling machine: Uses centrifugal force to move liquids from tanks into containers. The advantage of this type is high filling speed, suitable for mass production. However, it creates lots of foam so only used for products that are not affected much by foam.
- Electromagnetic filling machine: Uses electromagnetic valves to control liquids, allowing contactless filling. It is ideal for oxidizable, hazardous or sterile liquid products.
- Simple filling machine: Manually-operated equipment where the operator pours products from tanks into containers through a nozzle. This type is simple, low cost, suitable for small businesses.
- Automatic filling machine: Fully automatic operation via electromagnetic valves and sensors. The entire filling process is computer-controlled. This type minimizes labor, improves productivity and precision.
Determine the technical requirements of the filling machine
- Output and filling speed: The output determines production efficiency. Businesses need to calculate the required capacity for their production lines to choose the right machine. Also consider the maximum filling speed that the machine can achieve.
- Accuracy: Depending on requirements about product volume and dosage, businesses should opt for machines with either high or low precision. Higher accuracy helps minimize material input waste.
- Material compatibility: The machine may fill many liquid types or just certain ones. Check the viscosity, acidity, plasticity of products to select a compatible machine.
- Tank capacity: Larger tanks will reduce downtime for refills. However, high-capacity tanks increase investment costs.
- Container sizes and weights: The container sizes the machine can handle will decide the final products. It is best to invest in a machine that is compatible with various sizes for production flexibility.
Therefore, based on the characteristics of each machine type and production requirements, businesses can choose the filling machine that is most optimal for them.
Select reputable brands and suppliers
The market now has many filling machine brands from countries like Germany, Japan, China, Taiwan, etc. Each brand has its own pros and cons. Businesses should consider these factors to decide:
Product quality and durability
Initial investment costs
Operating and maintenance expenses
Availability of spare parts
After-sales service and technical support
Additionally, businesses should pick filling machine suppliers with an established reputation and ample industry experience. Suppliers with professional manufacturing facilities in Vietnam will offer more benefits regarding service, shipping costs and import tax.
Negotiate and sign contracts
After selecting the suitable machine and supplier, the next step is negotiating and agreeing on the contract terms. Some key points to note include:
- Initial investment costs: Include the machine cost and any additional accessories. Negotiate for the best pricing.
- Shipping, installation expenses: The supplier will be responsible for transporting and installing the machine at the production plant. Clearly agree on related costs and installation location.
- Warranty and maintenance policies: Longer warranty periods benefit buyers more. Also agree on annual maintenance policies.
- Operation and maintenance training: Suppliers should send technicians to train staff on how to operate and maintain the machine. This helps maximize machine lifespan and productivity.
Once negotiations are done and terms aligned, both parties will proceed to sign the legally binding contract to protect the buyer’s and supplier’s interests.
The above are tips to optimally choose and purchase a for your business’ production needs. Hopefully this article provides useful information to streamline your equipment investment process.
Bài viết liên quan
- Thứ ba, Ngày 05-12-2023
- Thứ hai, Ngày 13-11-2023
- Thứ tư, Ngày 08-11-2023
- Thứ ba, Ngày 31-10-2023
- Thứ năm, Ngày 26-10-2023
- Thứ hai, Ngày 16-10-2023
Tin tức mới
3 cách tăng lợi nhuận khi đầu tư máy đóng gói tự động
Đầu tư máy đóng chai chất lỏng tại doanh nghiệp sản xuất thực phẩm, đồ uống.
Những hạn chế của công nghệ chiết rót tự động AI hiện nay
Trí tuệ nhân tạo có liên quan gì đến quy trình máy chiết rót
Máy chiết rót thế hệ mới cho ngành rượu vang